Thursday 22 October 2015

The Scarlet Speedster (Day 3)

I had breakfast with the MOMMIETRON and the Badger this morning at Joe's Grill.  Alesha got in last night, so I picked her up at the airport and she slept-over at our apartment.
After our meal, I brought the Badger to Momento, so she could see Sophie and the family.
Have a safe trip home Alesha!!!  :-) 
The scheduling couldn't be any better because I was able to spend some time with the Badger before going to work!
"I see you Brian!"
We worked together the last time I was on this show.
It's been years since I (Lucas Talent) last strapped these on!  I used to be a price-checker at Superstore back in '94, you know?  Apparently, one of the best according to my supervisor.  Although, he was drunk when he told me that.  LOL!  :-)
Jose put his skills to good use tonight,
Special Skills.  ;-)
Shairah (Showbiz Management) blew some kisses at me!
I sat with the veterans: Carolyn (Local Color), Christi (Local Color), and Jade (Showbiz Management).  ;-)
What a pretty bottle!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 106 Background.
Length of Call: 10 9/10 Hours.

No comments: