Saturday 31 October 2015

Celebrating Mom's 80th

Her actual birthday was two days ago,
but everyone came down to the Vancouver Filipino Seventh-Day Adventist Church...
to celebrate it tonight!
There was a lot of food...
and plenty of entertainment.
Even the MOMMIETRON got up to sing!
She sang her favourite, "You Raise Me Up".  :-)
More singing!
Joanna helped MC the night with me.
Next up,
the Senior Women's Choir.
Gus and Megan arrived later in the evening!
It was convenient because he has to work with me tomorrow!
"Let her eat cake!"
The cake was huge and it was really good!  :-)
Poor Gus, I think he wanted a piece.  :-(
What a cute birthday girl!  Haha!
I eventually got up to sing as well.
Like mother, like son.  :-)
"Let's cut it now!"
Everyone was interested in the Gus Bus!  :-)
Gus and her second grandma.
Phoebe wanted to get into the picture.
"Hell, I'll join in too."
Haha!  This is our family portrait.  :-)
Big thanks to the Vancouver Filipino Seventh-Day Adventist Church for hosting, gratitude to the caterers and the decorators, and thank you to those in attendance for helping my mom celebrate her milestone event!!!  :-)

No comments: