Saturday 12 December 2015

Happy Birthday Yuko!!!

A bunch of us were out tonight to celebrate Yuko's birthday at Original Joe's!
 "Hey, I'm not Marcin!"  LOL!
Two Saturdays in a row with this lovely couple?!?  The only one missing from this photo is Sabrina.  :-(
Time for the light show!
Yuko personally baked all those cupcakes!  (I think I had six!  Hehe... )
Hubby and wifey hug...
and kiss!  Awww...  :-)
Lucia worked with Yuko in the cafe where she met Marcin, so she witnessed the beginning of their courtship!
Oh finally, Bobo-G arrived!
Prepare for some action poses.
Gargamel with two Smurfs!  Haha!  A lot of fun, this party was.

Big thanks to Marcin for all the food!!!

Happy Birthday Yuko!!!  :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the best Edwin! I am so bless to have you in my life

The EdRocker said...

No problemo! :-)