Monday 14 December 2015

Walk & Play

I had a couple of people waiting on me to get my coffee this morning.  :-)
We took Gus to this enclosed dog park by the Olympic Village.
The brown one kind of looked like him!
It's so cute how they all want to meet each other.  :-)
Eventually, Gus led us along the Seawall.
We stopped, so he could get a few photos with the MOMMIETRON.
Gus and Mom's layered look.  ;-)
So the old Monk McQueens location is the new Mahony & Sons!
This is one of my favourite spots to take photos.
You have a nice shot of the water and the marina with the city skyline in the back.  ;-)
Time to head back,
so I can play some games.  ;-)
I piloted the Falcon and an X-Wing today.
These models look so awesome!  :-)
Solo on the left and Porkins on the right.
Awww, the Megatron came by to pick-up the Gus Bus.  Poor guy didn't want to leave.  :-(

No comments: