Saturday 5 December 2015

The Game of Dating

MOMO (Lucas Talentwas working this time!
Viki (Showbiz Management) worked with me too!  :-)
It's been awhile since I've been booked with my bike,
too bad it was such a rainy day.
If MOMO's working, Gus (Lucas Talent) is sleeping.  Hehe...  His mom is finally back from her vacation.  :-)
Awww, my Simon parked beside me.  Haha!

Production: "The Dating Game".
Type of Call: 40 Background.
Length of Call: 6 5/10 Hours.
Thank goodness I got wrapped in time to watch Godfrey at Yuk Yuk's!  Sabrina previously watched him on "Just for Laughs", so she suggested that we all go out and watch him tonight.  Man, was she right!  I couldn't stop laughing!  He was like my brother from another mother!  ;-)
After the show, I walked the kids over to Rain or Shine for some ice cream!  :-)

No comments: