Sunday 17 January 2016

Jane Sings & Billie Signs

This afternoon the MOMMIETRON and I went over to the Kerrisdale Community Centre to watch Jane sing.
We were very entertained because Jane sang some of our favourite songs.  :-)
The trio finished-off their performance with "Con Te Partiro"!
It was good to see Jane again because we haven't seen her in years!

Awesome voice Jane!!!  :-)
In the evening, I drove over to the Cottage Bistro for the launch of Billie Livingston's latest book "The Crooked Heart of Mercy"!
Stacee and I met Billie's mom, Irene.  She writes kids' books!
There were big hugs between Clare and Billie!  LOL!
Yay, I got my book signed!  :-)
Our favourite author eventually got-up on stage...
 and read a passage from her book.  :-)
Christi and Paula showed-up too!
Time for some group shots.
We got some great smiles from these girls!  :-)
What a cutie pie,
she had a bunch of copies to autograph to end our night.

Congratulations Billie Bear!!!  :-)

No comments: