Thursday 7 January 2016

La Fleche Verte (Day 4)

I had my first booking of the year today and Viki (Showbiz Management) was here!
Violetta (Dallas Talent) and I (Lucas Talent) got photobombed by Paul and Owen.  Haha!
Viktoria (Dallas Talent) gave us a shoulder to lean on.
I (Lucas Talent) admired Jennifer's (InspirationAll) bright-red nails!
I (Lucas Talent) plan to be Alejandra's (Lucas Talent) next husband.  LOL!
Bobo-G (Showbiz Management)!
She helped me (Lucas Talent) take a photo with Alejandra (Lucas Talent) and Tom (In-Motion Talent).
Angela (Showbiz Management) was one of the first to get a golden ticket when we wrapped,
but it's not for a trip to Hollywood.  She (Showbiz Management) just gets to go home now.  Haha!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 155 Background.
Length of Call: 11 5/10 Hours.

No comments: