Monday 18 January 2016

Mount Seymour with Viki & Gus

Ohhh, look at Gus' paws!
He finally tried-on the new coat I got on sale last week.  :-)
We eventually picked-up Viki and made our way up Mount Seymour.
We hiked along Dog Mountain Trail and eventually reached the summit to enjoy this view!
There was major cloud cover today,
but it didn't obstruct our sight of the Lower Mainland.  :-)
Gus enjoyed the wind.  LOL!
Viki grabbed a few shots too.
My Simon and my Gus!
"Look over here Gus." 
There we go!
My turn with the furry guy.
I love my Gus Bus!  :-)
Oh, he found a stick.
Intermission.
Time to head back.
Viki and Gus led the way.

We made this!  :-)
Uhhh, we didn't make that one.  Haha!
After our hike, we called-up Kelvin and he met us for some pizza at Cotto.  It was so good, we plan to head back soon!  :-)

No comments: