Wednesday 17 August 2016

JBR (Day 1)

Warning: GUARD DOG on DUTY!!! 
Oh my goodness, it's Sarah (Lucas Talent)!!!  :-)
She's my on-set wife.  Haha!  ;-)
Oh boy, look what the caterers were grilling!  :-)
I'm always prepared with my S'well bottle.
Alaina (Local Colorwas working the beat today.
(Lucas Talent) love it when we're together!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 37 Background.
Length of Call: 7 4/10 Hours.
After we wrapped, I decided to check-out Cabela's.
It's kind of like MEC, but with guns.  LOL!
Ahhh, something for set peeps!  ;-)
I later drove to Highstreet and FaceTimed Gus as I waited...
for Anastasia to arrive!
We were both hungry,
so we had dinner at Milestones.  :-)
LOL!  I also got a text from Anna and Anthony.  Looks like they saw me on "You Me Her"!

No comments: