Thursday 4 August 2016

Triple L

Look who was taking the shuttle to set with me today.
Gus!!!  He (Lucas Talent) also met someone pretty famous in the make-up trailer!  :-)
Derek was able to book him (Lucas Talent) before his two-week getaway with Megan and family.
Kari-Ann (In-Motion Talent), Mike (Double Agents), and Gus (Lucas Talent) were quite comfortable in holding.
Gus (Lucas Talent) and I (Lucas Talent) were lucky to have such a beautiful day of work together!  :-)
We all just enjoyed the weather.
My furry shadow had a lot of rest today.  Haha!
Uh oh, now's he's (Lucas Talent) hungry and eyeing my lunch!
Arcteryx  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 8 Background.
Length of Call: 11 Hours.
After work, we made our way down to The Heatley to meet Shayna and her mother, Laurie!
They were only in town for a few days, so Gus and I had to see them tonight.  ;-)
Michelle was here too!  :-)

No comments: