Tuesday 25 October 2016

Full-Time Work (Season 2: Day 20)

A wooden stake?!?  What are we filming here, "Van Helsing"?!?  ;-)
Filming in this location was a first for most of us.
Krista (Script Supervisor) loved the elevator!  Haha!
I dug this control panel.
"It's alive!  It's alive!"  ;-)
The weather was not bad today.  :-)
Look at the excellent lighting I had when I shot Claire (BG Costumer) and Natalya (Truck Costumer)!
The girls wanted me (Lucas Talent) in this one.  They said to me, "Mike is short for Micycle."  Haha!
Gillian (Wardrobe Set Supervisor) showed us the mining cave's entrance!
It looked awesome!  :-)
Jeffery (Gaffer) and his lighting team.  He had a bright idea!  ;-)
Kendra (Production Assistant) guarded the door.
And I rang the bell.  LOL!  :-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12.3 Hours.

No comments: