Wednesday 26 October 2016

Full-Time Work (Season 2: Day 21)

We were back in the same location today,
but this time I decided to go for a walk in the morning...
to find this old western town!  That's where they film "When Calls the Heart".  ;-)
Back on our set, we had a huge dump truck!
(Lucas Talent) used it to shield me from the rain.  Hehe...
 The discussion for the next shot.
Let's test this thing out.
"Oh shit!  We're trapped!"  Haha!
In the evening, we moved our set on to the forest which I (Lucas Talent) walked through this morning.
Pretty spooky!
(Lucas Talent) love it when they bring out the bikes on set.
Turns-out our photo-double doesn't know how to ride one, so I (Lucas Talent) got paid a second category to do it for him.  LOL!

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 11.3 Hours.
After I got wrapped, I dropped by the aforementioned production to visit Sarah (Lucas Talent)!  :-)

No comments: