Saturday 18 July 2009

I'm Hot!

I headed over to Jericho Beach this morning to meet Rachael at Kelly's Tarot stand. Kelly and two other woman had a stand at the East Bazaar by the south entrance of the Vancouver Folk Music Festival. Here's Rachael! Kelly at her table... Notice the Jaggeresque lips on this woman? BFFs, Kelly and Rachael... The reading begins... Rachael and I eventually ventured off to the West Bazaar. Look, a Tupperware stand! The anarchy ensues! I ran into Lindsay here! She was minding her friend's tutu stand, the Creation Station. Such a cutie! So hot, today! We missed the old set-up of the bazaar when it used to be right by the beach. Now, it's all regulated by the festival. Shitty! They had a designated bicycle lot here! It costs a dollar to lock your bike here. Later in the evening, I met-up with Todd and the others at Fantacity. Julia and her friend, Dave on the mikes... Air guitaring Todd... Todd's roommate, Tara eventually joined us. The roommies... I told you I was 'HOT'!

No comments: