Monday 20 July 2009

Mourning to Evening

I (Keystone Extras) was up early this morning, waiting for the bus to work. Oh boy, one of my favourites was working today, Christl (Boss Management Inc.)!!! Seefood and I (Keystone Extras) posing for a shot... Julia (Boss Management Inc.) and Todd (Keystone Extras) reminded me of Bonnie and Clyde. Getting between Julia (Local Color) and Deb (Showbiz Management)... Nancy (Boss Management Inc.), my classmate from Mark Brandon's acting workshop was here too! She thought she looked like a flight attendant today. Sarah (Keystone Extras) and Brenda (Keystone Extras)... Old me (Keystone Extras) and young Christl (Boss Management Inc.)... Excellent lunch for everyone! Peter (Showbiz Management) and his can of Coke... He's another classmate of mine with Mark Brandon. Holding was packed! My classmates, Nancy (Boss Management Inc.) and Dawn (Boss Management Inc.) with their friend, Glenda (Boss Management Inc.)... Stephanie (In-Motion Talent) and Sabine (Keystone Extras)... Elles sont tres jolies!!! Olivani (LJR Talent Inc.) looking like a Smooth Criminal... My buddy, Kelvin (Def-Con -5 Talent)... "Hey, Buddy." Troy (Blink Management) looking like an Untouchable... We finally got a break from the hot sun. We definitely took advantage of the shade. Todd (Keystone Extras) looking like a superhero... Todd (Keystone Extras) and Julia (Boss Management Inc.) began our photo shoot. Christl (Boss Management Inc.) and I (Keystone Extras) getting in the picture... A dancer's pose... Todd directed Julia (Boss Management Inc.) and I (Keystone Extras) to get dirty! It's our turn now. "I'm gonna throw this skirt over your head!" Some action shots now... Time to get back to work. The Evolution of the Background Performer... Nice... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 140 Background. Length of Call: 13 3/4 hours.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

i realy like the first and last shot. you should start selling to stock photo sites.