Thursday 30 July 2009

Waves & Laughs

I met-up with Hercy this morning to head over to the Kitsilano Pool. Once again, it was another hot day. Hercy tanning... Some shots of the scenery... Hercy by the slide... Not too packed at this time of the day. Hercy finally went down the slide. LOL! Hercy with her favourite floatation device... "Mine, mine, mine?" Stepping out of the pool... My turn to go in. I just kept diving in because it was so fun. Eventually, a bunch of kids got in on the action too. Hercy with that blue board again... No blue board... Hercy and the youngins... Profile shot... We left after 4 hours. In the evening, I went with another group of friends to Yuk Yuk's. Lindsay, Krista, and Matthew... It was Krista that won free tickets for tonight's show, so she invited us to join. Thanks Krista!!! Nick with his parents... Matthew and I shared this plate of Nachos.

No comments: