Thursday 9 July 2009

Riding with Julia

Uh oh, it's Alma's favourite... Elmer!!! I rode Momo down to Waterfront Station to meet Julia. We rode along the seawall and made a pitstop at Third Beach. Time to get back on our bikes. We continued riding towards Go Fish! Julia's pose here, reminds me of Optimus Prime. Our parked bikes... Momo by herself... One-piece Halibut & Chips... I love it here! We later rode-up to Different Bikes to check-out the store. I saw this fixie, the Norco Spade on display. Not a bad-looking bike. We eventually continued along the seawall back to Waterfront Station, where we caught the SeaBus to North Vancouver. I wanted to take as many photos as I could on the new pier. Momo was my model. Julia as my stand-in... Nice Julia, nice. Momo is the star here. Some shot for Fixed Gear Gallery? I still need to get my chain though. Time to go.

No comments: