Tuesday 24 November 2009

Blades & Fangs

This evening I went downtown to check-out the newly reopened Robson Square GE Ice Plaza!
It officially opened yesterday. The place looks great! But the ice is still shitty. What do you expect though for an outdoor rink in Vancouver? I laced-up and maybe skated for around... 20 minutes, then got off because it was just too fucken crowded.
Fatty and Lila eventually joined me, but never got a chance to skate tonight because they didn't have any rental skates in Fatty's size left. Maybe next time.
I finished-off our evening with the movie, "New Moon". I actually found it quite entertaining! One of the best romantic comedies I've seen this fall! With Taylor Lautner's juice monkey body and Robert Pattinson's mastery of his constipated look, I just couldn't stop laughing. Big thanks to Popa Fatt for taking me to this flick!!!

No comments: