Friday 6 November 2009

Life as a Ball

I was pretty early this morning to dress-up as a lottery ball! The KaiZen Creative Group were hired to promote BCLC's new lottery, 'LottoMAX'. There's half of our team standing at the south-end of the Burrard Bridge. Kirk in his outfit... LOL! The Chinese don't like the number '4'. It means 'death'. Lea... The second-half of our day had us uniting with the other team and some jugglers! Posing with Ryan and Dawn... Lotto balls, Carolyn and I in front of the Burrard Skytrain Station...
Our ball outfits brought to mind many things. First it was the Death Star.
Then I remembered V.I.N.cent from "The Black Hole".
And last, but not least... Woody Allen and them as sperm in the movie, "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask". After our shift, Carolyn and I headed home, but not before grabbing some lunch at Samurai Sushi! Look what I brought home! It's Apple's new Magic Mouse. I bought this on my break this morning.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

you got big ball