Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tostitos Commercial

I (Keystone Extras) can honestly say this is the closest I've ever worked to my home. Today's location was just a 5 minute bus ride from my place! Yay! Lila (Local Color) was working with me today! I (Keystone Extras) joined her in the line-up for breakfast. I had Pancakes to start-off our day. Awww... Alana (Showbiz Management) was still sleepy this morning. Alana (Showbiz Management) and Lila (Local Color) staying warm by the heater... I (Keystone Extras) wanted to get a shot at our second location, the UBC Thunderbird Stadium. And so did Charles (Showbiz Management). Broken for lunch. I shared a table with Charmaine (Hollywood North Extras). In my (Keystone Extras) second outfit change, a soldier. Charmaine (Hollywood North Extras) was one too. And Alana (Showbiz Management)! Soldier boy and soldier girls... Charmaine (Hollywood North Extras) and Alana (Showbiz Management) rockin' the digital camo... Lila (Local Color) in front of football wall of fame... "Owww!!! Something bit me (Keystone Extras)!!!" Big thanks to Charles (Showbiz Management) for driving us around today!!! Eating Brie cheese with Trudy, our cute and stylish hairdresser... Yajay (Hollywood North Extras) at our third location... The last shot of the night with Kathryn (Showbiz Management) and Lila (Local Color)... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 30 Background. Length of Call: 12 1/4 hours.

No comments: