Wednesday 4 November 2009

Skates, Crepes, and a Flick

I went for a mid-afternoon skate at the Kitsilano Ice Rink today. It only cost me a twoonie! If you're a kid, you only have to pay a loonie! So, by the time all the kids arrived, it was my cue to leave. LOL! Later, I met-up with Amber and Elizabeth at La Bretagne Creperie for dinner. Here's Amber! She wanted to take a shot in front of this restaurant because she liked the characters on it's awning. Apparently, they stood for 'secret', 'love', 'house'. LOL! Elizabeth finally arrived! Actually, we met an interesting out-of-towner at the restaurant named Jenny from Atlanta. She didn't feel she looked camera worthy, so I didn't bother taking her photo. LOL! Here's my Spinach & Salmon Crepe in White Wine Sauce! It was good!!! We all shared this Almond Paste & Chocolate Crepe for dessert. After dinner, we walked along Robson towards the Scotiabank Theatre. I'm gonna file this movie under "What the FUCK?!?" I already hate bratty kids and I had to endure watching one on screen for 101 minutes?!? I give this movie a couple of farts.

2 comments:

Fatty said...

little brats at the rink and on your movies. wtf man

Unknown said...

Give it an extra fart for me too!