Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Big Day

Cool, a traffic cop in my neighbourhood!
While at the Steve Nash Sports Club, I noticed the new stationary cycles for our spin classes!  After Tedi's yoga class, I walked over to the UBCP to cash-in the two credits I received from "Falling Skies".
Yay, Rachael and Jude finally got some time to play!
He's walking a lot these days.
Time for art at Swiss Chalet.

"Wonder Twin powers, ACTIVATE!"
We were celebrating Rachael's belated birthday and my achievement of full membership in the UBCP!
"Must drink more milk." 
As we continued our walk, we stopped by Ace Cycles.  Check it out, they've got a Penny-farthing at their storefront!
We said, "hello," to Brian...
and then tried-on bicycle seat covers as hats!
Woohoo!

Big thanks to Ace Cycles for the seat covers!!!

No comments: