Wednesday 29 February 2012

Just Like Old Times

Just had to share this.  The other day, I saw this electrical post all bare on Robson & Thurlow, sans any posters.
Man, that's a lot of staples that have gathered throughout the years!
Anyways, it was my first time on the job as a Full Union Member.  As you can see, I (Showbiz Management) came prepared and brought my Bean Boots.
MOMO was working too!
Huh, for a minute I thought I saw Rachael.
It is Rachael!  Just like old times!  Insert Christian to the mix.  LOL!
The soon to be 3 1/2: Lisa, Riley, and Chad (Showbiz Management)!  ;-)
We eventually figured-out our holding was an old swimming pool converted to a place of worship.  It's certainly a pleasure working with RT again!
Jina (Showbiz Management)!
Greens for lunch...  I opted for the vegetarian dish.  ;-)
"Happy New Year, Bitches!!!"
A video on how to be a "Smooth Criminal"...
Time to head home after 12 hours.
We worked so late that Transit had restarted!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 36 Background.
Length of Call: 12 Hours.

No comments: