Thursday 9 February 2012

Hockey at Rogers Arena

The day had come for our night at Rogers Arena!
This brings back some good memories.  ;-)
We always get excited when Stef gives us the good news that he's booked this venue again.  It's actually our third time playing here.
Dan and Bruce...
Jimmy...
As you can see, it's still quite the novelty amongst us.
Glen and Mike preparing for tonight's game...
Awesome jersey!
Time to hit the ice.
Stef and Bruce...
Me and Boris...
Game on!
Rich...
Glen...
Stef scoring on Jean...
James had his family come and watch.
I just wanted to bag one because I still haven't scored in this rink.
I love how they clean the ice here during half-time.
Rich testing-out the new sheet...
Back to the game.

Sadly, it had to come to an end.
It was time to hit the change rooms.
A bunch of us went over to Martini's to celebrate our game.  We're not sure who exactly won tonight, but we do know the line of Rich, James, and myself scored a bunch of goals.  James bagged one, Rich scored a couple, and I got a hat-trick!  I guess you can say it was a fun night all around.  :-)

Big thanks to Stef for booking Rogers Arena again!!!


No comments: