Thursday 16 February 2012

Shopping & the Pub Night Uganda Fundraiser

I took the MOMMIETRON out for lunch today before doing some shopping.  She loves the Filet-O-Fish at McDonald's!
Okay, here we are at Ikea.
She needs a new set of shelves, so we did a walkthrough the showroom.
I guess Rich is going to be getting a call from us soon.  ;-)
In the evening, it was time for Shayna's Pub Night Uganda Fundraiser at Doolin's!
In between Erin, Shayna, and all my purchased raffle tickets...
Bring on Morgan and Thayna!
My strategy has worked once again.  I won!!!
Thanks for the invite, Shayna!
I also won another prize, a box of Purdy's Chocolates!
But this prize, I shared with all the girls at the table.  ;-)
Urbanears Tanto Tomato Headphones and a Viva iPhone 4 Case...
My system has now been proven to be successful thrice!  ;-)
The girls of Recreational Therapy and more...
Let's Photoshop Shayna into this.  LOL!

I need to attend more of these parties!!!  :-)

No comments: