Friday 19 July 2013

It's Like Veterans Day!

Big thanks to Simon (Showbiz Management) for the ride over!!!  :-)
It's been awhile since I've worked with Chris (Local Color).
With all these OGs on set, it felt like Veterans Day to us.  LOL!
Ahhh, my sweetheart Deb (Local Color).
Tammy Whammy (Showbiz Management)!
Justin (InspirationAll) and I (Showbiz Management) train at the same gym!
Laying out all my wardrobe options for the day.
These flip-flops were too small for Lee (In-Motion Talent), so he gave them to me (Showbiz Management)!
They're Havaianas too!

Gratitude Lee!!!  :-)
Robin (Showbiz Management) reminds me of the Pink Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.  Hehe...
Just loungin'.
Yup, I (Showbiz Management) got a big cock!
"Back in the cage, you go."
"You got no ice cream Todd!"  ;-)
Production saved us all some Dilly Bars near the end of our day!

Thanks you guys!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 20 Background.
Length of Call: 10 Hours.

No comments: