Sunday 14 July 2013

Symphony in the Park's 25th Anniversary!

Puss Puss' fashion sense.
Here comes Sam's dog, Gracie!
I took her for another walk again, but this one was significantly shorter.
Oh wow!  It's pretty scenic from here!  ;-)
I had to use Georgia's MINI Cooper because of all the errands I had to do today!  It truly is fun to drive.  :-)
Later in the afternoon, I bussed over to St. Augustine's for dinner with Team Creamsicle aka Tara and Todd!
They've got a Coconut Tres Leches Cake here!
After dinner, we made our way over to Deer Lake Park.
There were considerably more people at this year's event.
We guessed it was the beautiful weather,
but we didn't realize it was the VSO's 25th annual performance at this venue!

This is my third straight year at Symphony in the Park.

It rained the first couple times I attended, but not today.  :-)




Dude, we're pros.  ;-)
"YOU SUCK SHAYNA!!!"

She missed this annual event in favour of perusing all the junk at the Richmond Night Market.
Enjoyable as always.

Thanks for the invite you two!!!  :-)

No comments: