Friday 6 December 2013

Almost Paul (Day 5)

Usually, I'm (Showbiz Management) hired as a Photo-Double on this show, but not this time.  This is my second day as a Passerby and once again we didn't get used!  I love this location.  LOL!
I think Barry (Showbiz Management) owns this series!  ;-)
If you want to join Battle Group Talent, you'll need Kelvin's (Battle Group Talent) approval first.  Hehe...
Could Darleen (Showbiz Management) be Elizabeth's long lost sister?!?  ;-)
Mike (Showbiz Management) gave Michele a little phone call.

"Stay on the phone Mike because we're not going get used.  Again!"  LOL!
This thing caught everyone's eye, even the lead actor's!  Hehe...
I took a car2go home and look what was inside!
Not only did I get a free shirt, but I also got 2 passes to the Vancouver TheatreSports League!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 19 Background.
Length of Call: 3 8/10 Hours.

No comments: