Saturday 14 December 2013

Brunch & Party Time!

The Megatron wanted brunch,
so we went over to Edible Canada at the Market!
Gus waited outside.
We've never eaten here before.
Their Bennys were awesome!
"Hmmm, should I have dessert?"
"YES!!!"
Molasses & Ginger Cake!  More please?!?
Oh my goodness, it's Chester and his dad Dirk!
This is the third time I've run into Chester and his sweet face!
The first time was at Nelson Park when he was with his mom PJ.
I always give him a kiss!
Awww, look at the Gus Bus.  :-)
Check it out.  I picked-up this cool Skull Mug by Jan Formby from the Gallery of BC Ceramics.
In the evening, a bunch of us went over to our background agency's Christmas party!
Posing with Jon and Jen.
We got blurry with Kelvin.  ;-)
"I see you Doreen!"
Danielle wore a pretty dress.
Oh look, it's Stefanie!
The baldies plus Sean.
Colin cut-off Barry's head.  :-(
The Kozmik Zoo was our venue.
Live entertainment via hyperspace.
Getting a photo with the lovely ladies.

Nice teeth everyone!
Love these two.
Now, this is funny.  I was just thinking about Simone a day before and how I haven't seen her in years.  She's back in our city.  Woohoo!
Patrick and Angela have entered the building!
Katie had a nice scarf on.
A selfie with Stef and Sean's eye.
A few of us peaced-out and we went by Kobe, The Penthouse, and finally Ginger 62!
I ran into some old friends here like Allan...
and Justin!
Catherine and Ken joined the mix.  It was a crazy night and I eventually got home at 07:00 the following day!  LOL!

No comments: