Friday 20 December 2013

It's a Snow Day!

Whoa!  My bonsai is all covered in snow!  :-)
These were the road conditions this morning.
After our little trip to Point Roberts,
Kelvin and I grabbed some lunch at Pho JAPOLO.  That's an Avocado Shake you see here!  :-)
This is what I brought back from the border, the LL Bean Weather Challenger 3-in-1 Jacket!  It's my Christmas gift to the MOMMIETRON.  ;-)
In the evening, it was time for me to lace-up my skates.  Look what was up for grabs!  LOL!
After a two week absence, it was good to be back on the ice.
Steve was our Player of the Game tonight.  He scored 4 goals which included a laser of a shot to the top-right corner!
Woohoo!  The good guys won this match by a score of 11-6.
Thank goodness I scored a goal in our last game of 2013.  :-)

No comments: