Tuesday 14 January 2014

Detective Ed

We had to sign-in at Bridge Studios this morning before we shuttled to set.
Natalie (Local Color) was back in our trenches after a few months off!
The Big Orange was put to use again!
Today's blog entry was brought to you by the Number One.  ;-)
The studio lot's skyline.
Originally I (JR Talent) was booked as a Passerby, but they decided to give me a badge and make me...
a Cop you idiot!
Getting a group shot with Mike (In-Motion Talent), Mike (Showbiz Management), and Tiffani (Local Color).
I (JR Talent) couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Aida (Local Color) step out of the shuttle this afternoon!  It's been so long, but always love working with this cutie pie!  :-)
Awww, so cute!  These kids followed Tiffani (Local Colorall the way from set to get her autograph.
"I said, 'No pictures!'  Get that camera away from me!!!"  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 16 Background.
Length of Call: Hours.

No comments: