Wednesday 8 January 2014

First Job of 2014

I had to work today, but first I attended The Base Wellness Launch Event at Pacific Centre this morning!
There was a free bootcamp,
but Tedi Martin was the main reason I came down to the Atrium.  She taught a free yoga session...
before her interview with Jon McComb!
LOL!  She was so nervous at first,
but she turned-out to be a natural.  :-)
Tedi Martin on the air with CKNW!
https://soundcloud.com/cknwnewstalk980/cknw-morning-news-with-jon-21#t=0:00

Everyone got a free yoga matt...
and an umbrella just for attending!

Thanks Tedi!!!  :-)
After all the stretching, I (JR Talent) lugged my new Helly Hansen bag to work at North Shore Studios.  It's so big I think I can fit myself inside it!
Marie (JR Talent) and Michele (Showbiz Management).
Nicole (Local Color) had a special technique to stay warm by the heater.  She reminded me of Michael Jackson in his "Dirty Diana" video.  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 24 Background.
Length of Call: 7 4/10 Hours.

No comments: