Monday 13 January 2014

My Beautiful Dentist!

It's official, Claudia's beautiful husband is now my beautiful dentist!  LOL!  I haven't been to the dentist in over 20 years, but since I'm a Full Member of UBCP, I now have a dental plan in my benefits package through AFBS!  So, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Michael Flunkert this morning at the Aarm Dental Group (Hornby Street).  Looks like I'll be seeing more of this guy in the weeks to come.  ;-)

Big thanks to Dr. Mike and his team at Aarm!!!  :-)

2 comments:

Lessard Dental said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lessard Dental said...

Your dentist really doesn't want for you to have to come into the office more than twice a year for your preventative maintenance visits. Dentists want to help preserve your smile and help you to keep it as healthy as you possibly can. Dental Clinic Edmonton