Friday 28 March 2014

Defiant Evergreens (Day 9)

Awww, the girls brought a little something-something for me to show their appreciation for all the driving I've been doing for them.  :-)
I'm (JR Talent) gonna bust this box open baby!
They're the exact same candies Melody gave me once!
Thanks Angela (Dallas Talent)!!!  :-) 
Oh look, Ania (JR Talent) is here to photo-double!
This one goes out to Chris, the Original Angster.  Hehe...
Justin (InspirationAll) watched Kevin (Showbiz Management) practice his Arnis in holding.
In the Summer, Kevin (Showbiz Management) usually gathers a group to practice with outdoors!
Looks like the vampires sleep in the mens washroom!  ;-)
"Chrome, I have never prayed to you before..."  ;-)
"We would be honoured if you would join us."  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 41 Background.
Length of Call: 9 Hours.

No comments: