Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Star-Spangled Banner (Day 1)

My Fart Babe Melody (Local Color) and Troy (Showbiz Management) had the same call time as me out in Langley today.
Here's Charles (Showbiz Management) getting his wardrobe approved by Emma.
Congratulations to Chris!!!

He had an acting bit in one of our scenes!
Melody's mom Anita met-up with her daughter for lunch!
JR Talent in the house!  I referred Shawna (JR Talent) to Jen and Derek, so she could get more work.  And don't worry, I (JR Talent) eventually shortened my necktie.  ;-)
The Mayor of Extratown...
Thanks to Adam, I got a ride into town and then I caught a bus home where I bumped into Viki (Showbiz Management)!  She was coming from another set as well!  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 34 Background.
Length of Call: 9 3/10 Hours.

No comments: