Sunday 23 March 2014

The Star-Spangled Banner (Day 2)

I had to pass through that fog on my way to work!
Once I (JR Talent) was through, I enjoyed some breakfast on a saddle!  Hehe...
Here's my ride for the next couple days!
I joined Yuko (Showbiz Management) and Alan (Showbiz Management) in the line-up for wardrobe.
Alan (Showbiz Management) was looking dapper.
The location of our shoot.
Who do you think these sexy legs belong to?
To us!!!  Haha!
It's been months since I last worked with Jody (Showbiz Management) and her smile!
This is Yuko's (Showbiz Management) business look.
Sniff without the scratch.  LOL!
"Hey Paula (Local Color)!" 
Lunch provided by the Rolling Chef.  I really like these caterers!  :-)
After we wrapped, Yuko (Showbiz Management) went off to battle!!!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 40 Background.
Length of Call: 8 Hours.

No comments: