Wednesday 26 March 2014

Another Awesome Holding!

A new ride for the next few days!
On my way to work, I dropped by the Apple Store in Guildford Town Centre to take care of some business.
Now, this was our holding for the day!
This place is called GameStars and it shares the same owner as Toy Traders!  Actually, they're just right across from each other.
I was just in total awe of this place!
Ann (Showbiz Management) in front of the TARDIS.
It kind of reminds me of my bedroom.  Hehe...
This is more of a games room though.
Check out the statues...
and life-sized cardboard cutouts!
"Ee chee wa maa!"
Love all the busts!

The TARDIS again!
Silver Surfer!
There was so much to look at here!


I love how the employees were so accommodating.  :-)
Across the street now at Toy Traders.  I love their dioramas!
"Hulk will SMASH!!!"
"The most dangerous man on Earth..."
This is not a store, it's a museum!
Something Troy would like.  ;-)

I wish,
I wish!
LOL!
An army worthy?
I can appreciate these Warhammer figurines.
The paint jobs are so intricate!
Well, they got me.
I ended-up buying a few things.
It's a guilty pleasure of mine.
Big thanks to Toy Traders and GameStars for the accommodations!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 22 Background.
Length of Call: 13 3/10 Hours.

No comments: