Thursday 29 May 2014

Skin and Bones

Looks like Brady and I got the same wardrobe memo at the gym today, but I chose the nut hugger option.  Hehe...
I was pretty hungry after my workout, so I had a big lunch at the Bellagio Cafe.  I've passed by this place countless times before and never gone in.  I guess I was missing out because the food here is great and their Tiramisu is AWESOME!!!  :-)
In the evening, Susan, Ann, Alex,
Raoul, Denisa, and I went... 
to Heaven's Door...
to watch Dino DiNicolo perform.
He was launching his album "Skin and Bones" tonight!
Colin, my old co-worker from the bank was here too!  I've been trying to meet up with this guy for months and I finally bump into him here?!?  LOL!
Dino brought some back-up!
Oh yeah?  Well this is my gang.  ;-)
"Break out the brass!"
An excellent performance...
with a great turnout!

Way to go Dino!!!  :-)

No comments: