Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Bowen Arrow

Here's my baby!  I drove her to work today.  ;-)
It's been a couple years since I last worked at this location.  I still remember taking a bus here!
The crew with a view.  They were broken for lunch.
The weather was perfect!
Stand-ins Maria (Double Agents) and Kevin (Local Color) enjoyed their lunch by the coast.
I (JR Talent) remember filming "Girl in Progress" at this spot.
Okay, time to go inside.
Here's Mitchell (JR Talent) adjusting our speed!
Seriously though, how do go to 1/4 Impulse Power?  Hehe...
Randy (Showbiz Management), Mitchell (JR Talent), and Laura (Showbiz Management).
And look, it's Ashley (Local Color)!  I haven't seen her in years!  Apparently, she's been working a lot back east.
Yup, I'd take some time to ponder here as well.
Such a great view from here!
Look at my bag!  There's my bag!
It's dark in here.
Let's go outside...
and watch a family of Canadian Geese pass by!
FYI: Patricia Wilson from the Props Department has opened-up a website for her business.  She recycled all the used shell casings from various productions such as "Arrow" and created jewelry and other accessories from them!  Check out her website!  www.pointblankaccessories.com

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 15 Background.
Length of Call: 3 5/10 Hours.
I dropped by Capilano Volkswagen after we wrapped.  Last week, I emailed Shaun some photos of my Jetta and his manager loved them so much, he posted them on the dealership's Facebook page!
As a token of thanks, they gave me this Volkswagen baseball cap!

I love these guys!!!  :-)

No comments: