Tuesday 20 May 2014

2 Dog Parks in a Day

Here we go again!
Megan may be back in town, but she was feeling sick today, so I took Gus out for her.
We stopped at the dog area of Sunset Beach, so the furry guy could cool off.
We ran into Penny here again!
She one of the sweetest Pit Bulls I've ever met.  I always give her a kiss!  :-)
A little later, I got a text from Miranda inviting us over to another dog park, so Gus and I decided to check it out.
Look at this place, it's so beautiful and it was just across the water!
Turns out Charleson Park is Miranda's secret hangout.  ;-)
It's a great off-leash area for the canines and it's clean too!
The boys are back to back!
Eventually, we had to go back, but I snapped a bunch of panoramic shots along the way.
Walking along the Burrard Bridge.
The sun was beginning its descent.
"Let's go home, so we could eat!" said Gus.  :-)

No comments: