Wednesday 28 May 2014

Gus Meets Ann!

Since I had another day-off, I took Gus for a walk after my workout today!
We decided to meet-up with Ann because she was free too!
Gus and Ann meet for the first time!
I love how Gus is so friendly with everyone.  :-)
Ann always saw photos of him, but now she finally met him in the flesh.
Since the sun was out, we enjoyed a couple of pints at the Pirate Pub's patio!  And just when we finished our meal, I got a call from Jen (JR Talent) for a last minute booking tonight.  Perfect timing, eh?!? :-)
I hopped on a Skytrain to the studio and I was happy to see Colin (Showbiz Management) here...
along with Angela (Dallas Talent)!
She (Dallas Talent) was so elated because we only worked 90 minutes!  Haha!
Henry (Local Color) and I (JR Talent) were on top of the world when they called it a wrap!
I really don't mind these short workdays.  LOL!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 20 Background.
Length of Call: 1 5/10 Hours.

No comments: