Saturday 11 July 2015

A S'well Shower & Birthday!

Thanks to some intel from Patricia, I bought a couple of S'well water bottles from Welk's General Store!  I did some research and it turns-out that Welk's prices are cheaper than the American online stores!
I bought this one for the MOMMIETRON...
and I got this one for myself.
It looks like Teak!
This is their claim.
I'm gonna bring this 750ml with me everywhere!
After all the shopping, I finally went over to Shellaine and Ron's baby shower.  They were still setting-up by the time I arrived!  Haha!
Look at Shellaine!
Her booty is almost as round as her belly!  LOL!
Every baby needs Sophie.  ;-)
Oh wow, look at all the pretty sweets!
The people were starting to arrive.
Sadly I had to leave this party, but only after singing a few karaoke songs.  ;-)

Congratulations to Ron and Shellaine!!!
The next one had some role-playing!
It was Greg's Mysterious Birthday Party!  A murder took place tonight and we had to solve it!  So much fun!

Happy Birthday Greg!!!  :-)

No comments: