Friday 3 July 2015

Birthday Job

I was back at Crescent Beach today, but this time it was for work.
It's not a bad place to spend your birthday.  ;-)
These guys were here way before me.
I (Lucas Talent) came in for Atmosphere E.  ;-)
It was another beautiful day.
Marilyn was working on this production too!
I (Lucas Talent) always loved this show!  Eeehaaaw!!!
"What's next on the call sheet?"

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Approx. 24 Background.
Length of Call: 5 3/10 Hours.
After I got wrapped, I was treated to a steak dinner at the Keg!
I hate getting old,
but spending it with Yuko was fun!

Domo Arigato Yuko!!!  :-)
Someone else sent me a birthday wish!  Haha!
I love these guys!
Lesley also sent me one from the Richmond Night Market.  Haha!
Boris was able to snag me something special too.  ;-)

Gracias Deuma Baby!!!

No comments: