Thursday 3 May 2007

Canucks Lose 2-1 and the Series 4-1...

Well, Vancouver's season is officially over after losing to Anaheim in double overtime. The Canucks have failed in their quest for the Holy Grail, but have succeeded in making my life a little easier now. I don't have to worry about being scheduled to work on game days anymore. Hey, there's always next season and now they know better. I just feel bad for Trevor Linden. I hope he doesn't retire. I really wish he would stay on the team for a few more seasons. If there's one guy I want to win the Stanley Cup, it's definitely him. Please don't go, Trevor. Stay...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol Luongo. 56 saves, and that softy costs the team everything.

The EdRocker said...

Ironic isn't it. He made so many awesome saves, but the ones that beat him were so costly. Especially, the first goal in Game 3 when he decided to play the puck. Totally changed momentum there. Oh well, he'll know better next season.