Friday 4 May 2007

Stargate SG-1

I was back at Bridge Studios again today, but this time there were only six other background performers working with me, so no Tim (a moment of melancholy here). I apologize to all those Stargate fans looking for spoiler info because you'll get none of that from here. If I ever leaked out anything to that nature, I would lose my job for sure. Like I said in my previous posts, this is one of my favorite sets to work on and I'd like to keep it that way. Sorry people, I do hope you take some time to enjoy my photos. You'll get a chance to see how hard and demanding our job really is, LOL...
Getting the "anti-shine" applied to my head... Here I am with Michelle, the Visual Effects Supervisor for Stargate SG-1. Michelle and I were classmates in high school. That's her dog, Chloe! All's quiet in the holding tent...
Beef ribs, prawns, potatoes, and peanut chicken wings for lunch...Striking a few poses before we watch some TV...
Here's Nishka and Ginger!
The women of the U.S.S. Odyssey. That's Julia Mackey in the middle. Nick played a few episodes from Season 3 of "Entourage" for us on his laptop.Here I am with Graham Cairns. He's our bad ass 3rd AD (Assistant Director). We do exactly what he tells us to do on set.
Even though Graham is very bad ass, he's kind enough to take a few photos with us, LOL!!! Thanks a lot, dude.

1 comment:

morjana said...

Hi, Ed.

I was watching the DVD of Stargate SG-1's "Unending" last night...and I thought I spied someone familiar (like you) standing in the background on the bridge of the Apollo.

WAS that you?

Thanks for your blog. I check in weekly to see what you've been up. You offer a delightful insight to working in film, and the wonders of Vancouver.

Best wishes.

Morjana