Thursday 31 May 2007

Eureka!

I just finished working a 12 hour day on this show and man was it fun! I can't go into details, so you'll have to watch the episode. It was good to see a lot of familiar faces again. Check out the photos. Here I am in between Brynn and Sara. Angela getting her hair done... Minutes after being informed by Brynn, that I'm the best in filling out a voucher. Hey, it just makes their lives a little easier on set. Shazaam!!!Preparing for fun times in our scene... Uuuuhhh yeah...The reason I gain weight at work... Eating Brie cheese while rockin' to the music from Angela's mp3 phone... I met Kristina for the first time. Turns out she's a cousin of one of my friends. Brynn plays dice with some of the boys... (Observe the digital gesture.)Todd doing a little digging while playing Big Two, LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys. Look how well you fill out a voucher. That's nice. - krista