Thursday 10 May 2007

Photos from Palawan, Philippines

Well, I finally finished posting the photos from my trip to Palawan when I went to the Philippines last December. Just click on today's title or look for the link "Philippines Trip 2006 - 2007 (Part II)" in the "Photo Galleries" section in the right column of this site. Most of the photos were taken at the Dos Palmas Arreceffi Island Resort. My friends from Calgary, Karen and Ian paid for my whole stay (two nights). They're absolutely one of the kindest and most generous couples you'll ever meet. We had so much fun at the resort. The place totally reminded me of "Gilligan's Island". Thanks, you guys!!!

6 comments:

Ian Mendoza said...

Nice pics Weenie, they look alot like the ones I took!

The EdRocker said...

Oh yeah, thanks bro!!!

Fatty said...

thought those were SLR pics..
wow soo nice, maxin in all white/black, beutifull beaches, aaaaahh...

-man life is too short.

Ian Mendoza said...

Weenie, Wwho's fatty? they got a good eye for pics!

The EdRocker said...

Alex Kleider's nickname is "Fatty", LOL!!!

The EdRocker said...

Fatty, some of the photos were taken with an SLR (Ian's to be exact). There are a few photos taken by Karen, but she had a little trouble focussing the camera, LOL!!!