Monday 1 February 2010

California Trip (Day 10)

After my failed attempt at going to the Getty Villa this afternoon, I just settled for taking photos at the Will Rogers State Beach. Their stupid reservation wasn't being sent to my email, so it threw my whole trip planning off. Back at the Santa Monica Pier... The Third Street Promenade... I finally got my Malt Shake at Johnny Rockets! Santa Monica Beach at night... Venice Beach at night... Bike rack... It's a little sketchy in the evening here. After killing some time, I finally met-up with Edwina because I'm gonna be staying with her for the next couple days. I loved these seats at the entrance of the Standard's 24/7 Restaurant. Edwina's friend, Denise had a go with it too. Nice lighting in here. The girls and their Blackberrys... Edwina and Denise... "Oh my God, it's Ron Jeremy!!!" I exclaimed. It was so funny. We bumped into him as we were going into the Hustler Store!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

I knew Ron Jeramy would be in your blog one day!!!!!!

The EdRocker said...

Yeah, that was pretty awesome!