Thursday 25 February 2010

McGunigals in the House!

I met-up with Rory and Alice tonight at Joe Fortes. They arrived in the city a couple of days ago. What the fuck?!? I thought Fred was with Alma on a plane over here. LOL! We were all excited to watch Joannie Rochette's free skate tonight. All eyes and ears on the tube... We were all happy when Joannie won the BRONZE Medal, but I was so scared American skater, Mirai Nagasu was gonna knock her off the podium. Thankfully, that didn't happen. Sweet Potato Fries! Rory and Alice with their other friends from Calgary, Marlowe and Shannon... A lot of celebrities come to this restaurant. We saw Mike Peca and Alain Vigneault on our way out. The McGunigals and the Olympic Cauldron... We walked over to Robson Square to watch the light show! I kept saying, "Man, those Olympic folks sure know how to put on a show!" Someone's waving our Canadian flag! Fire! Lights! Holy shit! It's awesome! It was my first time seeing this. They've been doing it every night since the games started. Everyone seems to love it! After the light show, the throngs of people made their way over to the CTV Broadcast Booth. I hear this voice behind me say, "I'll take your picture." It was Angel and Boom! Alice with the giant Russian decorated pots... We ended our night at Alice and Rory's friend's place in West End.

No comments: