Monday 15 February 2010

Hangin' at the Speed Skating Canada House

I made my way over to the John MS Lecky UBC Boathouse tonight. It's been chosen to be the Speed Skating Canada House during the Olympics. Here's Jeff! He's the one that got me in here. Thanks Jeff!!! Posing with Phil and Jeff... They both arrived yesterday. There was a bunch of people here. I freaked out when I realized Alanna Kraus was in here! I still remember her as the hottie on Canada's Short-track Speed Skating Team in the last couple Winter Olympics. She won a Bronze Medal in Salt Lake City and a Silver Medal in Torino! She's still cute. ;) Dave in the middle... "Hey man, that's American speed skater, Dan Jansen!" I remember watching him on TV when he won Gold in Lillehammer! And here's Mike Ireland! He just finished skating in the Men's 500 m today. We finished off our night at Whineo's.

No comments: