Tuesday 11 January 2011

Dinner at the Keg

Edwina just got into town, so we all went for dinner at the Keg tonight! Oh boy, I've never eaten up here before! Here she is with fellow Aussie, Lachlan! Dave, Andrea, and me! Nadine arrived shortly after. I remember first meeting these two when we all worked on the production, "Revolution". Edwina, Dave, and Andrea all ordered the Prime Rib. Lachlan got the Filet Mignon. Nadine had some Escargot with her French Onion Soup. And I went with their Rib Steak! For dessert, I got some Creme Brulee! Andrea got some Sweet Temptations. And Edwina had a Brownie Sundae. Dinner was awesome! Awww, Monica joined us right after we finished. Seems like Edwina came from the California sun to experience our Vancouver snow. LOL! Edwina and Monica in the cold... The FEMALE was lovin' it though! :-)

1 comment:

Weeny said...

The female was lovin it!